I-751 How To Remove Conditions on Green Card

Yay! You got your USA Green Card, finally you can sit back and relax…WRONG.  If you’ve been married for less than 2 years at the time you first applied for a Green Card, you actually are only granted a conditional residency.  This lasts 2 years from the day you first enter the USA.  90 days before the card expires, you have to start the 1-751 process.  A process that currently has a wait time of 18 MONTHS.

Continue reading “I-751 How To Remove Conditions on Green Card”